The Company is keen to admit men and women to its Freedom..
It is a prerequisite that members should be actively involved with antiques, antiquities or objects of decorative or applied art.
It is the aim to maintain a balance between the following groups:
- Academics, including archaeologists, curators, art historians, writers, archivists and librarians
- The Art Market, including auctioneers, dealers, valuers and consultants
- Art Services, including fair organisers, insurers, brokers and loss adjusters, tax and legal advisers, conservators and restorers, and specialist packers and shippers
- Collectors and connoisseurs.
There are reduced membership rates for members under 35 and for people working in public services within the arts.
Further details and an application form are available from:
- The Clerk,
- The Worshipful Company of Arts Scholars,
- 5 Queen Anne's Gate,
- White House Walk,
- Surrey GU9 9AN